Finding The Right One!
Looking for cosmetic procedures, but not sure about what to choose?
Are you looking to make a change, but, you’re not sure if the change is right for you?
You’re not alone. Many people want to make cosmetic changes to their body, but often hesitate because they aren’t exactly sure about the procedure and if it is right for them.
Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting to Breasts
Want Breast Augmentation, But Still Unsure? Many women want to increase the size of their breasts but are hesitant to have implant surgery because they may not want foreign objects inside their bodies. Others want to avoid the significant recovery period associated with the operation or afraid of possible complications after the procedure. There is an alternative to breast implant augmentation that can give women the breasts they want but without any of the things they are trying to avoid. This alternative is natural breast augmentation from Innovations Medical Center.
What is Natural Breast Augmentation?
Natural augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that increases the size of the breasts using fat transfer. During the fat transfer procedure, fat is taken from another part of your body, such as the midsection, flank or thighs, through liposuction and then injected into the breasts to increase their size. So, not only do you get the breasts you want, but you also remove unwanted fat from another body area.
Why Choose Fat Transfer for Natural Breast Augmentation?
Many women choose natural breast augmentation because:
- They want to avoid having a foreign object inside their bodies. Although modern breast implants are very safe, the body does not always respond well to the presence of foreign objects, and over time, it grows scar tissue around the implant, which can cause the breasts to become misshapen or hard. Some women may need surgery to reduce the amount of scar tissue around the breasts if their situation becomes severe.
- Secondly, women choose natural breast augmentation because they want to avoid the downtime and recovery associated with surgery. Breast implant augmentation is a major surgery. It requires anesthesia and may even mean a night or two in the hospital. Recovery takes several weeks and means long periods of rest and inactivity to recover. The recovery from natural breast augmentation is much faster, and patients can return to their regular routines more quickly.
- Thirdly, they want to avoid complications. Since the natural breast augmentation is a minimally invasive procedure requiring only a very tiny incision, the risk of complications is very low compared to the surgical breast implant procedure.
Who will be the Candidate for Fat Transfer to Breasts?
- Women with large A to double D cup size that want to increase the size of their breasts.
- Women who do not like how the top portion of their clothes fit.
- Women who have experienced droopiness of the breast after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Women with one breast larger than the other.
- Women who have had breast implants removed for capsule formation or leakage.
Do you want to increase the size of your breasts with minor surgery? Call Innovations Medical today to learn more. Call 214-643-8665.