Innovations Medical has long been a leader in using Thermage for cellulite. Innovations Medical’s firsts in Thermage for cellulite include:
1. First to use 16 cm body tip in Texas
2. Developed 16 cm tip protocols for US practices
3. First NXT Thermage and first to use CPT tips in Texas
5. Developed protocols for cellulite for practices in the United States
How Does Thermage Work for Cellulite?
The deep heating Thermage Skin Tightening® 16 cm tip is the best choice in cellulite treatment from Thermage. Thermage can help reduce the appearance of cellulite by:
- Repairing collagen connective tissue and helping to balance fibrous septae elasticity to enhance the smooth appearance of the skin surface
- Intensifying circulation and metabolism in cellulite-prone tissues to reduce fluid and improve the appearance
- Tightens loose skin further improving the appearance of cellulite
- Produces new collagen which can help to reduce new cellulite formation
Can reduce the appearance of cellulite in a single treatment</li
Other Thermage Advantages for Cellulite Treatment
- Evening of dimples and enhanced skin texture
- Lasting results with just one session
- Non-surgical no injections and little to no downtime
- Clinical studies were conducted for 21 months to bring about optimal cellulite treatment
- Thermage Skin Tightening® works best when the cellulite is in lines or folds. We call this a linear cellulite pattern.
- Thermage Skin Tightening® also works well when loose skin is associated with the cellulite. This usually makes Thermage Skin Tightening® the best choice in the front of the thighs whre loose skin is often present.
- Cellulite with tight skin or dimples that are circular responds best to SmoothShapes or Acoustic Wave Therapy.
Thermage Skin Tightening® has the advantage of being only a single treatment. Most cellulite treatments require 4-6 treatments or even ongoing treatments.
Results of Treatment with Thermage Cellulite*
*Results may vary.