Natural Breast Augmentation: Avoid Surgery, Get Bigger Breasts Through Fat Transfer

What is a solution for women who want to augment their breasts but don’t want to have surgery? Natural breast augmentation offered by Innovations Medical.

If you’re like most women, you’ve probably considered having breast augmentation surgery. While many women think about having the procedure, fewer than 10 percent of women go under the knife. So, what makes the other 90 percent not choose surgery? Many of these women cite reasons like wanting to avoid pain and scarring from the procedure. Others say they do not want a long period of downtime during recovery. So, what is the solution for women who want to augment their breasts but don’t want to have surgery?

Natural Breast Augmentation by Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting to the Breasts

What Is the Natural Breast Augmentation Procedure? At Innovations Medical, Dallas/Fort Worth, Dr. Bill Johnson begins by choosing a body area that has available and/or unwanted fat. This fat is harvested via awake liposuction known as  Tumescent Liposuction. It is done while you are awake using local anesthetic and mild sedation. Once the fat has been processed to remove fluids, Dr. Johnson is left with a natural, filler substance ready to inject into your breasts. Dr. Johnson injects the fat into the breast tissue to achieve the desired look and size. Since most of the breast tissue is made up of fat, the end result looks and feels natural. See our page Fat Transfer Natural Breast Augmentation

How Do I Know If I’m a Good Candidate for Natural Breast Augmentation?

Ideal candidates for natural breast augmentation are women who want to increase their breast size modestly but do not want breast implants. Patients should also be OK with losing fat from another area to lend to the breasts. It’s important that patients have enough body fat for the procedure. Ideal candidates are also nonsmokers and individuals at a healthy weight.

What Are the Benefits of Natural Breast Augmentation by Fat Transfer to the Breasts?

As mentioned, natural breast augmentation is great for women who want to increase the size of their breasts but don’t want surgery and the recovery associated with implant procedures. There is also no risk of capsular constriction, a condition in which the body seals off the breast implant with scar tissue. Capsular constriction can cause hardening of the implant and the breasts for some women. Other benefits of the procedure include increased firmness, as fat fills in areas that lack volume. Fat can also be used to reshape breasts that are misshapen because of pregnancy, breastfeeding, or significant weight loss.

What Can I Expect After Natural Breast Augmentation?

Patients who undergo natural breast augmentation also have a faster recovery than patients who go through implant surgery. After the procedure, patients can resume their normal activities within about a week. There is only a tiny scar below the breasts and there may be a tiny scar left by the incision in the area that was liposuctioned. Some bruising and swelling may occur at the liposuction site and at the site of injection on the breasts, but it will go away shortly after the procedure. Some patients may need to wear a compression garment in the liposuctioned area and should wear loose clothing over the breasts to prevent damage to the injected fat cells.

Because natural breast augmentation is, well, natural, patients should expect their breasts to behave naturally. This means that naturally augmented breasts will sag over time and may change with weight gain. For more information about Fat Transfer Natural Breast Augmentation and to find out if it is right for you, call Innovations Medical today at 214-643-8665.