Each one has:
- A Basic package. Patients must purchase a Basic package to acquire the discounts associated with that level
- A no-injectables alternative Basic package for patients not wanting injectable procedures
- Recommended regular maintenance procedures
- Permitted substitutions and additions.
When a patient purchases a Basic package, they receive the discount attached to that level for all future anti-aging services. Liposuction and fat transfer are NOT included services. Facial fat transfer services are discounted with the Executive (10%) and Repair (15%) packages.
Fundamentals Package patients receive a 30% discount on the initial and subsequent services for one year.
Executive Package patients receive a 33% discount on the initial and subsequent services for one year.
Repair/Rejuvenate Package patients receive a 36% discount on the initial and subsequent services for one year.
Executive Level Package
33% Discount on all services
Basic Package – $3,457
- 1. Xeomin to two area (40 units)
- 2. One syringe BeloTerra
- 3. One Thermage tip
- 4. Thermage eye tip
- 5. Clear and Brilliant
- 6. 3 peels (1 VIP, 1 glycolic) and 1 facial
- 7. Eval/recommendations skin care products
- 8. Evaluation/scripts Latisse & Retin-A
Recommended Regular Treatments
- 1. Xeomin every 3 mon (40 units)
- 2. Clear and Brilliant every 3 mon
- 3. 1 VIPeel/1 glycolic/1 facial ($ are per quarter)
- 4. Clear & Brilliant hands and décolleté
- 5. Beloterra at 6 months
Substitutions and Additions
- 1. Substitute Legend x6 for Thermage
- 2. Substitute Radiesse for Beloterra once/year
- 3. Substitute Fraxel for C&B
- 3. Substitute Fraxel for C&B hands & decollette
- 4. Sub Legend microneedle x 6 for Thermage
- 5. Add Legend microneedle x 6
- 6. Add PRP (vampire) to microneedle