Turning Back The Aging Clock
Do you sometimes wish you could rewind the clock and get that younger and tighter body all over again? You’ll be glad to know that you can stop the dreaming, because it is certainly possible to turn back the aging clock. In this video. Dr. Johnson of Innovations Medical will discuss the cosmetic procedures that will not only give you back your youth, but will make you look even better.
Dr. Johnson explains that as we age, we tend to put on weight on our stomach, thighs and love handles. Even if me maintain the same weight and exercise regularly, we can’t change the genetic programming of our body.
The following stages are what our bodies go through when we age:
- Stage 0 - Before aging starts, when viewed sideways, our body makes a beautiful semicircle
- Stage 1 - The signs of aging will begin. The lower portion of the hips sags downward.
- Stage 2 - The waist loses its definition. The peak of the hips moves downward.
- Stage 3 - The hip area sags and turns inward.
- Stage 0 - before aging starts, breasts are ideally round
- Stage 1 - The signs of aging will begin. The upper part of the breasts splits
- Stage 2 - As the breasts begin to sag, the nipples begin to point downward
- Stage 3 - The breasts continue to sag, turning outward. They also continue to become softer.
Our stomach and love handles tends to get thicker as well. These changes can be corrected by liposuction with SmartLipo. The procedure melts the fat and tightens the skin at the same time. The tightening is caused by the heat that remodels the collagen in the skin. Men can also have fat removed from their chest and get tightening through SmartLipo.
As for the waistline,arms and buttocks, it loses definition as we age. For women age 45 to 55 years old, you’ll tend to add 1 to 2 inches on your waist even if you maintain your weight. This can easily be solved by a fat transfer procedure. Fat can be harvested from your stomach or love handles. The same fat will then be used to give your buttocks a nicer figure. To deal with sagging arms, Dr. Johnson recommends thermage. It is a non-surgical procedure that offers instant results in terms of tightening the skin.